Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shifting Bases

I am not going to bother giving another explanation for the hibernation that preceded this post. It has been few days since I shifted bases from my old residence to the current one which is located in the area known for its frenzied activity and populous commercial establishments (heart of Chennai).

Finally I had convinced my parents to stay with me and this has thrown up an option of having mom’s cooking for lunch and why would I not opt for this. Hmm, yummy food… after 4 long years of crunching and munching junks, this has provided a wonderful relief of sorts. But, there is a flipside to this ecstasy. The moment I devour all the food, my eyes start drooping and a nap would definitely help my cause but the chances are very remote. After all I sit beside my manager and the last thing he expects is a drowsy neighbor let alone the subject being his team member.

I haven’t completely acclimatized to my new surroundings as I still miss my previous abode (a stone’s throw from beach). I could just sneak few minutes to post this and I don’t expect to update my blog for at least another fortnight. Feeling a bit sleepy………….

3 comments:

Raghunath said...

I too had the same feel when I returned back to Chennai to taste my Mom's yummy food.. I can feel the same dude..

Nice post to read...

Jinguchakka said...

avan avan thaniyaa saavaraan.
amma saapaadu, thookam!!
kalakku pO.

Sudarsan said...

After 4 years da......

Keep it ticking