Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Story from my Stable

Soon I would be following this up with a short story. For long, I had this notion to write a story/novel and you can put this down to me reading many books and being influenced. As the idea of eventually writing a novel has been established to the readers, I intend to have my characters and the places global (intended target audience). The theme is ready though first draft is yet to be finished.

Disclaimer:-

The story is fictitious and any resemblance to the persons living or dead is purely coincidental. :)

3 comments:

Poorna said...

Hey you!!!!!!!! you disappointed us a lot man...

Sudarsan said...

this was not the intended post for the comment I suppose.

Unknown said...

hmm... short story ... start it. but sustain it, thats the best part.

Keep it ticking