Monday, June 8, 2009

Am I a Nonstarter? If not, then who is....

Note: Readers are requested to bear with below content if it looks gibberish as this is my honest attempt to start blogging.

This being my first blog, it’s worth mentioning the reason behind the title provided for this. As the name suggests, I am a nonstarter.

Planning: This is a word which I use quite frequently though never reveal to the ever conscious public.

Execution: This is a word which I am still trying to comprehend or rather stumble upon. I have been planning to wake up early (7 AM is early by my standards) for a very long time and jog/walk along the beach given the fact that it is few yards from my house and try to burn the excessive fat that has grabbed a lot of attention/space in my body. The above statement does not need any completion. This is one among the many which most of the people could relate to as this person is also a humble employee of an IT organization. I can’t think of even a single act which I had started to see it through halfway let alone its completion.


It’s a never ending list and to prove that I can break from this mould, we will have to see if I am not lazy enough to blog again.


4 comments:

NaveenChander said...

Good one.. And a great Start

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers. Now that you have started, your constant motive should always be to keep the site updated.

All the best mama.

Renjish Narayanan said...

wsduhsd sqdsa dj qsdf df c wef cv wf c wer sdv egvfetwfs wesved g vwfwffwtv vfwfsdcfsa fw vefefgfa wefwfwfwefv gwfwf ffvsdd f wdf wefsd f wsf cgbdjhtjko pwerdghu

Unknown said...

@ Renjish,

I second it :)

Keep it ticking